a comedic, horror, and immersive storyteller
I am a part-time soundie who captures location sound in the Los Angeles area and beyond.
I specialize in pre-production planning, setting and meeting budget requirements, and production sound mixing.
I directed Friday Night Fright™, a comedy horror awarded the Directors Guild of America (DGA) honor. A few years later, I was very humbled when the DGA featured me among four other female directors, as a director who represents “the future of women in film" in 2014.
Tar Heel native
I hail from the Tar Heel state of North Carolina! I grew up in Raleigh; receiving my undergraduate degree in Media Productions from UNC-Chapel Hill. After receiving my MFA from the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California, I decided to cross-plant my professional roots in Los Angeles, CA and in Raleigh, NC.
- Over the past few months I have received many questions about the application process for USC. When I applied, I was so nervous and stressed that I spent over a...
video updates from the film set
I'm currently directing, producing and writing a feature documentary called Pioneers in Skirts.
Click to watch fun and informative behind-the-scenes updates and character interviews.
- [The Pioneers in Skirts Producer] Lea-Ann W. Berst ’82...
- Written by Pioneers in Skirts guest blogger, Lucas Wiseman Director...
- Written by Pioneers in Skirts guest blogger, Lucas Wiseman For...
- The scene: "Name your favorite director." The answers I...