It's not an easy task, but we have to do it! When you make a social impact film it's important to keep your audience updated, encourage them to get involved, and find ways to reach them in a compelling way. And -- in the end, it turns out to be a true labor of love.
Late in 2014 we started a once a month (or so) email update. We start by reviewing our accomplishments and listing what's up ahead. We brag, we ask, we challenge, and we share behind-the-scenes videos!
We share it with everyone --
First via email join our mailing list, then on Facebook and Twitter, and now here! I thought you'd enjoy perusing the progress we've made! From amazing filming to a successful Kickstarter to, well, now -- it's been a blast. I think you'll agree!
Email Campaign Archive from Pioneers in Skirts
- 12/22/2015 - Holiday pun and fun from Pioneers in Skirts
- 11/08/2015 - It's time for the big guns to come out
- 11/06/2015 - Your support will cost you NADA!
- 10/24/2015 - Get your thumbs moving and vote for Pioneers in Skirts!
- 09/29/2015 - We made it!!
- 09/18/2015 - Almost over! The campaign for women pioneering their careers.
- 09/13/2015 - We're almost there - but today's the day!
- 09/11/2015 - It's all or nothing now
- 09/01/2015 - Our clever Kickstarter rewards reflect this awesome project!
- 08/25/2015 - Kickstarter update!
- 08/20/2015 - Our Kickstarter video wins!
- 07/21/2015 - Did you see what we did in Colorado last month?
- 06/11/2015 - It's all good news!
- 03/18/2015 - How our story grew during the month of February
- 02/07/2015 - What happened in January? A lot!
- 12/18/2014 - Holiday Greetings from Pioneers in Skirts
- 11/26/2014 - Thank you to YOU!