How You Can Help
Sign up to support the film!
There’s a lot to be done and, to do this right, we need supporters to circle their wagons. Why now? Women of today want to stop earning less than their equaled white male counterparts, stop losing their voice, and eventually, after years of experiencing a trickle effect of setbacks and roadblocks, stop losing their drive to achieve their potential in their careers.
Many women don’t know how. And teens…well, they have no idea about the wall they are getting ready to hit.
Help in a corporate way: Why don’t you show your corporate goodwill by supporting a film that will make an impact for women today, and tomorrow. Associate yourself with this meaningful and timely film! Whatever your motivation is, we appreciate having you in our corner! We look forward to speaking to you about our mutual benefit from your support! Please contact us at: PioneersInfo[@]Ashley-Maria.com.
Help by giving in-kind donations:
- Technology like external hard drives and CF cards
- Gift cards such as gas cards, restaurant, grocery, etc.
- Airline tickets, transfer airline miles (if it doesn’t cost too much $$ to transfer them)
- Hotel and car rentals
- Design, print, web design and hosting services
Help by donating money to the effort:
The making of Pioneers in Skirts™ depends on individuals, foundations and businesses to support the film, and their support ensures the success of this film! The easiest way to donate is online with a credit card.
Pioneers in Skirts Documentary is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Pioneers in Skirts Documentary must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The Film Is Already Turning Heads
Others are taking notice!
- We’ve been invited to speak to women’s corporate groups and nonprofits. We WANT to share what we’ve learned!
- We are excited to be the featured cover story in the September 2014 edition of Women With Know How magazine!! And you can’t imagine how honored we were when we were invited to the 2014 White House Summit on Working Families to share what we’ve learned so far… and to learn about issues relevant to the films’ story arc.
- To add to the list — we were pleased to have the cameras turned on us when we arrived in West Virginia to interview real-life Rosie-the-Riveters! We’re turning heads and we can’t be happier!
- Check out ALL the news about the film by visiting Ashley Maria’s NEWS webpage.
Follow Our Journey!